Tuesday 16 June 2009

"Blink" of an Eye

Well, maybe not that quick, but I got from 15-20 on Sunday, so 5 levels in a day isn't bad :)

I finally have access to Blink on Gadron, hence the name :)

The longer spells (gotta love the pun) between having to drink are increasing as they were on Saturday. Whether this is due to better gear or the levelling I don't know, but it's a good sign things are gonna start getting interesting. Speaking of gear, some of the stuff I've just gotten from Tailoring is pretty good. Guess that revamp of the crafted items they did in a recent patch was a good idea since I'm rarely having to purchase anything.

port was unavailable until level 30 but at the least I currently have the other 3 major cities so Another of the benefits I now have is the Teleporting ability. Last time I checked the Darnassusthat'll be quite useful for getting around. It will probably even help quicken up the levelling process a tad, which is never a bad thing :)

I did hit a slight snag whilst levelling on Bloodmyst Isle. I've been able to get to level 20 (or at least very close) on a few different characters, but when levelling there on Gadron I was only just able to get to level 19. In the end I had to go to Redridge and do a few quests there in order to get to level 20. On the plus side it's very close to Stormwind so at least I have easy access to the AH and trainers (even though I can just port there now).

I think I'll stick to Redridge for now. Done the quests there a few times so I know the area, plus I can also level up a bit more before going to places like Darkshire and Wetlands.

This was a short update I know, but I think I'm a bit tired and can't get my mind to focus. I'll be back to levelling tomorrow so hopefully I'll have something more to post (and hopefully I'll be a little more awake).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Grenthal, can you give us an idea of where you intend to go with this toon? Perhaps a short post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a mage, the only thing he can do in pve is uber dmg.
    and in pvp kill fast or get killed even faster :)

    ReplyDelete