Wednesday 10 June 2009

A New Beginning

OK, so the whole “Choose My Adventure” thing didn't work out. People generally didn't seem interested in it, either because of my spamming in Guild Chat or because they're all a bunch of boring sods :)

So instead I've decided to make this a general blog about all sorts of things in World of Warcraft from my own point of view. I'll be posting insights about various things from classes and roles to dailies and raids.

I've also decided to retain one of the main goals from the original “Choose My Adventure” idea. The premise was that I would describe the levelling process, talking about quests and zones and what it's like to level through them. I'm going to do this anyway, and as Radahan was the only person to make a full on valid vote of Mage, I've decided to go with that, even though I'm very much more at home in the role of a Melee DPSer. My next post will probably be about having started that character.

I honestly don't know if anyone will even read this blog. If they don't then at least I've got somewhere to put my own thoughts and ideas down. If they do, then feel free to post comments and even ask for things for me to post about.

Anyway, I'm gonna go off and finish my dailies, then I'm going to create my Mage. Be back soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how to level up now? :P *cough*PVP*cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, you needn't have completely discounted my vote. I make the final results (including the one split vote on the munqui forums)
    Mage:1 + 0.5
    Hunter:0.5
    Rogue:0.5 +0.5

    So the winner is unchanged, but not through any devious political self serving gerrymandering on your part just because you want to play a Mage! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't completely discount your vote. I admit once I thought about it I was curious about playing a Mage, but in the end you had two halves and Radahan had a full vote for Mage. I counted them up. I will admit though I was happy that Mage won.

    That's what I meant by full on vote. I appreciated your vote too :)

    ReplyDelete