Wednesday 10 June 2009

Ding!

Well, Gadron is now level 10. I managed to do it all in Dun Morogh, which is something I've done before. It's a mixed bag as a mage. On the one hand when I was getting a clear shot at mobs they were going down faster than when I've done melee. On the other hand areas that were heavily populated (like Frostmane Hold) seemed to be a lot harder due to being a clothie.

Another one of my main problems is mana. On my melee classes it's never been a major issue, but with my mage I seem to have to drink every 2 to 3 mobs. It might be simply a consequence of crap gear at low levels but it's a bit of a pain. On the plus side I can make my own water (not by pissing in a bottle before anyone gets smart :P) so at least I don't have to worry about supply.

I'm gonna keep this sort for now as I'm currently typing this while raiding with Bad Apples on Grenthal so I'll be back later :)

3 comments:

  1. get used to that m8, single target mobs go down before before they even reach you.
    attack 2 mobs and you can get your sheep up. but 3 or more will become tricky and needs some serieus practis.
    and yes mana goes down very fast and you need to drink constantly. really, a questing mage drinks 20% of the time or something :s

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Grenth, you have been figting through tousends of mobs with your spells .... now is the time to level your weapon skills ... so i propose you will do one level without using ANY spells :D Have fun :D

    ReplyDelete